1p36 DSA Conference Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
1p36 Deletion Support & Awareness is providing 6(six) scholarships to attend the 2017 1p36 DSA conference in Baltimore, MD August 3-5th, 2017. Each scholarship includes 3 nights hotel at the Lord Baltimore Hotel and free conference registration for 2 adults and the individual with 1p36 Deletion syndrome.
- Must be your first time attending a 1p36 DSA conference
- Must have a child or personally be affected with 1p36 Deletion Syndrome.
- Applicant would not be able to attend the conference without financial support (no income verification required).
- Must Complete and submit scholarship application by the due date listed below
- After attending conference, applicant must be willing to write a small/brief article for the 1p36 DSA website about their experience within 30 days of the conference.
- Please do not apply unless you are certain you can attend if you are awarded the scholarship.
The Scholarship application can either be submitted online by filling out the application below or you may click here to print out an application and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 1p36 DSA Conference Scholarship or mail it to:
1p36 Deletion Support & Awareness
906 NE Greenwood Ave.
Bend, OR 97701
All applications must be received by April 16th, 2017. Scholarships will be awarded on or after April 28th, 2017.