Print Friendly and PDF


Translate Website

Frequently Asked Questions > FAQ's about 1p36 Deletion Syndrome > What specialists are needed to care for my child?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

A team of doctors and medical specialists is needed to care for many children with 1p36 Deletion Syndrome. In addition to the child's pediatrician, members of this team may include a medical geneticist; cardiologist; neurologist; ophthalmologist; nutritionist; and physical, occupational and speech therapists. Other specialists may also be needed depending on the child's specific needs.